Deadline to register to vote to be eligible to vote on May 21st, 2019 is Monday, April 22, 2019. Online Voter Registration and Information Update
The County Clerk’s Office will be closed on Friday, April 19th and Saturday, April 20th for Good Friday/Easter Holiday.
Message from Grant County Clerk, Tabatha Clemons
Welcome to our online office for the Grant County Clerk. We strive to provide online services to you and hope you find information that is important to you. Our goal is you find your visit whether online or in person a pleasant experience. We handle motor vehicle registration and titling, records, marriage license, delinquent tax sale, and elections. Please visit the Circuit Clerk’s website for information about driver’s license or the legal court docket. If you are coming in for a motor vehicle transaction and would like to email your insurance before you arrive please email us at [email protected]
Phone-In Auto Renewal Instructional Video–Phone-In Auto Renewal Number: 859-824-3321 Option 7
Check my Boat HIN (Hull Identification Number) The US Coast Guard has mandated that Kentucky come into compliance with all HINs by 2018. Learn more about correcting or applying for a HIN Number
Check my 2017 paid Motor Vehicle Taxes, all you need is your VIN which can be located on the dash of your vehicle, on your title or on your registration.
Upcoming 2019 Holiday Closures
- Friday, April 19th-Saturday, April 20th Good Friday/Easter Weekend
- Saturday, May 4th Derby Day Street Closure/Limited Access
- Saturday, May 25th-Monday, May 27th Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4th-Independence Day
- Saturday, August 31st-Monday, September 2nd Labor Day
- Saturday, November 9th-Monday, November 11th Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 28th-Saturday, November 30th Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 24th-Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 25th-Christmas Day
- Tuesday, December 31st- New Year’s Eve
- Wednesday, January 1st-New Year’s Day
The National Safety Council (NSC) and the Kentucky Department of Vehicle Regulation are joining forces to bring awareness to motorists about Check to Protect, a national campaign to encourage drivers to “check” for any open recalls on their vehicles. Kentucky ranks as the seventh highest open recall state in the nation. We must reduce this ranking to ensure safety for all motorist on Kentucky’s roads. It is simple to check to see if you vehicle has an open recall.
Looking for Driver’s License or Legal Docket? Visit the Circuit Clerk’s Office located in the Grant County Judicial Building.