Grant County Clerk’s Office, Circuit Clerk’s Office, PVA and Sheriff’s Office will be closed on Good Friday, March 30th & Saturday, March 31st!
Customers can renew online or use our Automated Phone-In Renewal 859.824.3321 option 7
Message from Grant County Clerk, Tabatha Clemons
Welcome to our online office for the Grant County Clerk. We strive to provide online services to you and hope you find information that is important to you. Our goal is you find your visit whether online or in person a pleasant experience. We handle motor vehicle registration and titling, records, marriage license, delinquent tax sale, and elections. Please visit the Circuit Clerk’s website for information about driver’s license or the legal court docket. If you are coming in for a motor vehicle transaction and would like to email your insurance before you arrive please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone-In Auto Renewal Instructional Video–Phone-In Auto Renewal Number: 859-824-3321 Option 7
Check my Boat HIN (Hull Identification Number) The US Coast Guard has mandated that Kentucky come into compliance with all HINs by 2018. Learn more about correcting or applying for a HIN Number
Check my 2017 paid Motor Vehicle Taxes, all you need is your VIN which can be located on the dash of your vehicle, on your title or on your registration.
Upcoming Holiday Closures:
- Friday, March 30th & Saturday, March 31st Good Friday
- Saturday, May 5th Derby Day Festival in Williamstown
- Saturday, May 26th & Monday, May 28th Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4th Independence Day
- Saturday, September 1st & Monday, September 3rd Labor Day
- Saturday, November 10th & Monday, November 12th Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 22nd-Saturday, November 24th Thanksgiving
- Saturday, December 22nd-Tuesday, December 25th Christmas
- Saturday, December 29th-Tuesday, January 1st New Year’s
The National Safety Council (NSC) and the Kentucky Department of Vehicle Regulation are joining forces to bring awareness to motorists about Check to Protect, a national campaign to encourage drivers to “check” for any open recalls on their vehicles. Kentucky ranks as the seventh highest open recall state in the nation. We must reduce this ranking to ensure safety for all motorist on Kentucky’s roads. It is simple to check to see if you vehicle has an open recall.
Looking for Driver’s License or Legal Docket? Visit the Circuit Clerk’s Office located in the Grant County Judicial Building.